Grafton County, NH
Kelley J. Monahan, Register
3855 Dartmouth College Highway North Haverhill, New Hampshire 03774
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
E-Recording: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Rates & Fees
|Welcome to Grafton County|
Starting June 22, 2020 the Grafton Registry of Deeds Office will be open with restrictions.
Due to the continued COVID 19 issue we are required to make some changes.
1. A face mask will be required while in the Administration Building and the vault NO Exceptions.
2. Recordings will continue to be handled through the USPS, Carrier, e-recording or left at the front counter.
3. Your temperature will be taken before you are allowed to proceed to the Vault.
4. Gloves will be required when handling the Books / Indexes NO Exceptions.
5. Time in the vault is by appointment only. Title abstractors, surveyors, real estate professionals and attorneys will be allowed to block time in 2 hours segments. Genealogy researchers are limited to 1 hour.
6. In order to maintain social distancing there can only be 2 people in the Vault at any given time.
7. If you require assistance in the vault the Registry personnel will be required to wear a face mask. Please let us know when you leave the vault so we can sanitize the work station for the next person.
8. The Vault will be open from 8:00 AM until 3:15 PM to allow time for the staff to sanitize surfaces and equipment in the vault.
9. If you are not feeling well PLEASE do not enter the vault area. It is imperative that the staff stays healthy to continue recording property records.
10 If you are from out of state and have not quarantined for 14 days, you will not be permitted to enter the Registry.
11. We are all looking forward to returning to a more normal work cycle and thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Kelley Monahan Register ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Grafton County Registry of Deeds together with our software partner Fidlar Technologies have successfully completed our software and hardware conversions, updates, and trainings. All information on the new applications will be found on the left drop down menu under Search County records after accepting the disclaimer. We will post future webinars to this page as well as on the news page in the Laredo desktop application.
If you have questions or need guidance please call Fidlar Technologies at 563-345-1283
Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Kelley J. Monahan Register of Deeds Grafton County
You can now access records using Tapestry, an alternative “pay as you go” resource, for searching land records.
Click here to access TAPESTRY
Please follow this link Contact Us for additional support and information.
***You must use Internet Explorer and have Adobe Reader installed.***
The Registry of Deeds Office processes information as it relates to the buying and selling of real property. The recording of important documents is one of the oldest functions performed by government. The recording process is mandated and governed by the law of the State of New Hampshire. The data base of the Grafton County Registry of Deeds contains over 3 million images of documents, and over 23,000 images of subdivision plans and surveys. Only copies obtained from the official Registry of Deeds records are considered to be the official public record. The official records maintained here date from 1773 to present day. At the present time, only 283 books of 4013 remain un-scanned to a digital record. Records from 1773-1879 and 1934 to present day are available digitally.
Grafton County is one of five original Counties established in 1769 by the New Hampshire Legislature. It covers 1,747 square miles and includes 38 towns, one city (Lebanon), and one unincorporated town (Livermore).
A visit to the Registry of Deeds during regular hours enables access to all records. Records from 1960 to present are computerized. Copies are available online with a subscriber account. If you do not have an account, you may pick up copies at our office or mail us a written request along with the appropriate fee.